Links to Other Resources
The following links are provided as a service to our users. A link to a particular site does not infer support nor endorsement of the contents of that site.
- The Office of Government Ethics
- OGE List Serve Join the list serve and receive the notices sent by OGE. On this linked page, follow the instructions in the Stay Connected box on the right side of the page.
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Department of Health and Human Servcies (HHS) Intranet (HHS access only)
- HHS Office of the General Counsel,
Ethics Division Intranet (HHS aaccess only) Keep up to date with new items from OGC//ED. See the "What's New" section.
- Interagency Ethics Council
(IEC): Organization of mostly government ethics officials which meets approximately monthly. Register to receive email updates of new postings.
Federal Departments and Agencies with ethics web sites: (NIH is not responsible for the content of these sites)
Other Federal Government Resources (NIH is not responsible for the content of these sites)
The Federal Register (Federal Digital System web site)
Executive Orders (The Whitehouse)
Library of Congress (THOMAS Database of Legislative Information) (Public Laws, legislation)
U.S. Code (Statutes) (US House of Representatives, Office of Law Revision Counsel)
Code of Federal Regulations (C.F.R.) (Federal Digital System web site)
Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
Government Accountability Office (GAO)
Government Printing Office (GPO)
General Services Administration (GSA)
Federal Travel Regulations (GSA web site)
Per Diem Rates (GSA web site)