Skip to main content

Clinical Fellows: Outside Professional Practice

This page is specifically for clinical fellows at the NIH. Clinical fellows who wish to engage in outside professional practice must complete the electronic version of the form HHS-520 Request for Approval of Outside Activity, obtain approval from their program director and submit the request through their ethics office.

For additional information, contact your IC's Deputy Ethics Counselor or Ethics Coordinator.